PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there can be a cyst iz-what I was not decanted? To me so has told or said...

Julia
29.07.2004, 13:48
Whether there can be a cyst iz-what I was not decanted? To me so has told or said vrach-iridodiagnost, but something is doubtful. I always fed on demand and the breast itself is adjusted or set up on development or manufacture of milk, reduces kol-in if it is not necessary for the kid much and on the contrary, increases or enlarges, if the kid often is put. To my child of 9 months and I continue to feed, prikorm he eats only odin-two times a day, t. e. The breast sucks much enough, and at night too. Mastites never was, me 31 year, the first child. And more, I read gde-what such breaks are useful to prophylaxis onkozabolevany in a menses how pregnancy and a lactemia as so can be, what I in perod lactemias (well let even earlier - during pregnancy) had a cyst? By the way, the gynecologist me looked, probably would see a cyst in pregnancy? I was not at it or her 8 months after a birth of the child, t. ch. There was a cyst, most likely during a lactemia, whether but iz-for nestsezhivanija?

Julia
31.07.2004, 01:41
I have not written - a cyst on an ovary.

scorceni
31.07.2004, 22:06
iridodiagnost such speciality in medicine is not present. From for that that are not decanted there is a mastitis is more often.