PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, what probability of conception if was not protected is hollow...

Anja
21.07.2004, 10:39
Prompt please, what probability of conception if was not protected sexual certificate or act on March, 3rd, the beginning of a cycle on February, 19th, on March, 5th on US have found out a yellow body in the left ovary? And through what time after an ovulation this yellow body is formed?

The doctor
23.07.2004, 04:04
The probability of conception is very high - the sexual certificate or act was on 14 j day of a cycle. The yellow body is and there is a broken off or become torn follicle, he has been found out on 16 j day. The ovulation means has occured or happened gde-that in 12 16 j days (the more shortly your cycle, the earlier). Spermatozoons live on the average 2 3 day, the affinity on 14 j day quite means could lead to conception.

Anja
24.07.2004, 05:37
Cycle at me 28 days. I wait for 17 numbers - the beginning new MTS. After 6 numbers strange sensations - constant not strong nojushchaja a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly, glands milk or dairy as though are inflamed. I think either nevertheless pregnancy or God forbid what inflammation.

The doctor
28.07.2004, 01:08
Nojushchaja the pain is closer to the extremity or end of a cycle can be caused by changes endometrija, and if there are also sensations in mammary glands is an action of Progesteronum - a hormone of the second phase of a cycle.

Anja
31.07.2004, 21:59
Whether and it is normal BT 37, instead of it is more? I read what is it not so well.