PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am pregnant (10 weeks). In crop of urine and a feces it is found out stept...

Ekaterina
31.07.2004, 17:09
Hello! I am pregnant (10 weeks). In crop of urine and a feces it is found out steptokok groups In, in a smear - a thrush. The doctor has told or said, that in 3 weeks it is necessary for me to start to accept Ampicillinum and Nistatinum within 10 days. Also has been appointed or nominated terzhinan. Whether advise, please, early to me to begin similar treatment (in fact term still very small), and can be there are any other medicines, more effective and safe, than Ampicillinum. And 10 days are not so much? I heard, that antibiotics usually appoint or nominate days on 5 7. Than this is dangerous to the future child streptokok? Whether Has sense after the termination or ending of treatment to have a drink something of type bifidum-bakterina, or it is impossible for pregnant women? In advance thanks for the answer!

child
31.07.2004, 21:56
In a feces this mikroorganizm-norm or rate. In urine should not be, but if the bacteriuria is less, than 100000 it is an attribute kontaminatsii (pollution) and the analysis it is better to repeat. At reception antib. The thrush will become aggravated.