PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I write already second time. Very much it would be desirable to receive advice or council of the DOCTOR. 04.09.02 at...

Natalia
31.07.2004, 17:52
I write already second time. Very much it would be desirable to receive advice or council of the DOCTOR.
04.09.02 in me have found out "extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis". On next day me have operated 05.09.02 (it was the laparoscopy). All has passed or has taken place successfully, t. To. Both pipes have saved. At an extract from hospital, the professor who me operated, urgently recommended a repeated laparoscopy in 0, 5 years, whether to look or see was formed solderings, then (if it's OK) in a month ostensibly it is possible to try to become pregnant. When I have asked it or him about procedure where enter a contrast agent and look permeability of pipes (I do not remember as is called) he has responded me, that in no event it or her to spend it is impossible, t. To. This substance which structure includes an iodine, burns all inside.> And now I do not know that to me to do or make, t. To. To be solved on a repeated laparoscopy very difficultly. And very much it would be desirable to give birth to the child. Can you to me will prompt that to me to do or make better. And also whether it is necessary for me to be surveyed now on infections, hormones and t. Item?

Ryazanov And.
31.07.2004, 21:56
Ask the question in conference "sterility or barrenness".