PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! On January, 03rd 2001 12 : 30 : 21, Nastja asked to you a question about on...

Marina
30.07.2004, 21:43
The dear doctor! On January, 03rd 2001 12 : 30 : 21, Nastja asked to you a question on consequences epiziotomii and cicatrical deformation that is the reason of pains at the sexual certificate or act. At me a similar situation. Unfortunately I live in a province, after pregnancy there is no trust to local gynecologists. You could not tell more in detail about the treatment offered by you (it is spent by surgical way?)

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 12:13
The method offered by me is for the beginning a course rassasyvajushchej therapies - an electrophoresis with Lydasum, a course obkalyvany Lydasum, application of laserotherapy, at an inefficiency is carried out plastic lperatsija - exsected cicatrical tkani cosmetic seams are imposed. BUT - operation assumes, that sorts or labors any more will not be (or cesarean section)

Masha
31.07.2004, 21:29
Hello the doctor! That at stolkih people the problem similar to mine at all did not assume. Nevertheless I ask you to not disregard my question, Vy-my last hope. After sorts or labors were razryvy-have sewn up. But in a week seams dispatch or deliver;have missed. Have sewn up again but the history has repeated. As have then told or said, it is possible or probable at me a colpitis, therefore and seams rashodjatsja. Up to a maternity home me surveyed, I was healthy!!! After the third mending!!! All sroslos though process was very morbid and serious. Used Alazolem. Has passed or has taken place already almost 7 months, and at me any sexual life... Not that painfully to be engaged in sex, and in general it is impossible to enter there a member, at once I feel a pain. As though superfluous have sewn up also a tissue has lost an elastance. First my status gradually improved in due course, and already 2 months practically without changes. I in otchainii... Nerves became anywhere. Private life to fall... Help or assist, the doctor! Explain that with me was and what to me now to do or make?! If what treatment where it or he can be passed or taken place is necessary and plastic operation will cost how much. Even approximately. The matter is that in our hole even the doctor normal is not present, and that which est-so would not be better than it or her!!! What is the time will borrow or occupy treatment and when will yield results? And whether it is possible while though for something to make most?! With visiting the doctor at me a problem (to go 70).
Many thanks. Very much I look forward to hearing.