PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Within 5 years at me a small cyst left bartolinievoj glands. For all e...

Olga To.
31.07.2004, 10:09
Within 5 years at me a small cyst left bartolinievoj glands. For all this time she inflamed 2 3 times. The inflammation was not so strong and to the doctor I did not address, though the cyst increased noticeably or was noticeably enlarged in sizes, hurted or was ill;was sick and caused inconveniences. To me 25 years, will soon come time to think of the child. The doctor speaks, that during pregnancy and sorts or labors there can be problems with a cyst and it is necessary to remove its or her surgical by prior to the beginning of pregnancy. But suggests to remove all left bartolinievuju a gland at once together with a cyst. I ask you to respond:
1) whether really there is a necessity for operation and excision at once all gland?
2) whether absence of one gland will be reflected in a sexual life?
3) whether there can be any complications after operation?

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 21:26
1. there is a necessity for operation, excision of a gland, and creation otttoka from a gland.
2. No.
3. After any operation there can be complications, much less often they arise after the operation of a marsupialization specified by me (at me at one patient of problems has not arisen). More in detail on reception 265 5244