PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. I wished to learn or find out about a hematoma. The children's pediatrist has found out in mine...

Alexander
30.07.2004, 09:14
Zdrastvujte. I wished to learn or find out about a hematoma. The children's pediatrist has found out in my newborn daughter a small hematoma okol temeni. Speaks itself will pass or take place, but painfully terrible word. I would like to learn or find out from additional sources what is it such. Whether gives in to treatment? How much dangerously and as it will be reflected in the child subsequently. Where treat, if treat. I am afraid to rely rajonyh doctors, very much often and on much they close eyes.

Irina
31.07.2004, 03:29
My child too at a birth had 2 hematomas on a head. rassosali, but as a result the child suffers nervous habit spasms. My advice or council - necessarily at once address to the expert (nervopatolog), do or make massage (as a rule consequence or investigation of hematomas happens a hypertonus), on vozmozhnosti-early navigation. Success to you and health.

Oshchepkova S.R.
31.07.2004, 21:21
Usually hematomas resolve. They are formed under long adverse conditions in sorts or labors (those hematomas which badly resolve). And in general - that is a question to our pediatrists.