PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On what term it is possible to see on uzi serdechko an embryos...

Tatyana
19.07.2004, 05:03
On what term it is possible to see on uzi serdechko an embryos

The anonym
20.07.2004, 09:49
With 5 - 6 weeks

JUljana
23.07.2004, 05:17
And to mine later, me did or made US for 5 6 weeks and have seen only a fetal egg, and serdechko it is visible on 7 8 nednli

evromedprestizh
25.07.2004, 02:56
5 6 weeks. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Alain
26.07.2004, 22:53
I categorically protest against chronically inexact answers evromedprestizha. Moreover after to me in the answer in their support boorish reports of type " you here that, the cleverest came??? " From ostensibly sympathizing this firm. To you, Tatyana that you in vain were not excruciated by fears for the pregnancy: 5 weeks should be to a fetus, and from the beginning of readout of pregnancy (if to consider or count on last menses) should pass or take place NOT LESS than 7 weeks to see for certain. I shall not insist, can at someone and in 6 have seen or overlooked, but what for to wind myself superfluous 2 weeks if it is possible to see for certain after 7 j???

LANA
27.07.2004, 22:54
I precisely remember, that for 5 weeks on US listened to palpitation!!!

neevromedprestizh
29.07.2004, 04:02
Alain, what for so to be nervous, I by the way read the previous report of the similar plan and I remember, that you have miscalculated, BUT that the most interesting is that not necessary, not necessary so to be nervous on this subject. It agree, what evromedprestizh not always shines, whether but and gnobit them costs or stands? To convince you of my impartiality, I declare, that itself in evromedprestizh I shall not address, me their answers (have not impressed business not in their correctness), and that mamok they erase right answers. In fact we need to not be nervous, take care. .nuzhny positive emotions... Whether costs or stands tsiklitsja on a negative???

Lena
31.07.2004, 20:21
I had a threat of an abortion with amotio or detachment in term of 5 6 weeks. And only detection of palpitation has rescueed or saved us with the kid. Though, certainly, term of detection of palpitation depends on the equipment and experience of the doctor.