PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, uvazhaemy the doctor. I hope for your help. Alas, but I hesitate...

Alla L
30.07.2004, 07:02
Hello, uvazhaemy the doctor. I hope for your help. Alas, but I hesitate to ask this question on reception at the gynecologist. All business about volume, that recently at me have begun pojavljutsja pains when we are engaged sex in koleno-to a ulnar pose (my liked pose). Pains arise in a bottom of a stomach or belly and give to a rectum at introduction of a member both at the first friktsijah and through any time they pass or take place. I tried to analyse with what it svjazjano. It can is connected with constipations (for me a constipation - usual business) and I have noticed, what is it happens if I for pair hours up to the sexual certificate or act descended or went " on big " though it can is simple concurrence. Recently did or made US - anything suspicious have not found. Please prompt - can it's OK and it is not necessary to panic or nevertheless it is necessary to descend or go in this occasion to the gynecologist or praktologu?

Please otvetchajte on LAN_ALLA@YAHOO. COM

Vick
31.07.2004, 08:07
At me precisely same problemma, the gynecologist speaks, what is it iz-for an intestine.

Tatyana
31.07.2004, 18:30
For Alla: At me kogda-that all was exact as well only then I have understood, what is it so is hidden or latent inflammatory process proceeded. Result - solderings and an obstruction of uterine pipes.