PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 27 weeks, was on uzi. There have told or said, that the child corresponds or meets...

Irina
28.07.2004, 17:31
Pregnancy of 27 weeks, was on uzi. There have told or said, that the child corresponds or meets to 29 weeks (!). Weighs about 1350 gram. It is harmless, that he advances development for 2 weeks. And more. A degree of a maturity of a placenta 2. It is normal?
In advance many thanks

Tatyana
30.07.2004, 06:09
To me on US have told or said, that the child large, weight at a birth assumed 4100 - 4300. And the girl in weight 3610 was born.

Elena
30.07.2004, 15:14
Vo-the first, the doctor could speak about a duration of gestation, including from the first day of last menses, and you consider or count from prospective date of conception (just a difference two weeks). Vo-the second, all parameters of development of the child and its or his conformity to terms relative so do not worry. It seems to me, that not clearest in results of US - a degree of a maturity of a placenta. On this term the placenta should be 0 degrees of a maturity. The second degree - happens on term after 35 weeks. Therefore specify results and treatment, t is urgent to the doctor for purpose or appointment. To. A presenilation or senilism of a placenta very dangerously for the child. Successes!

Irina
31.07.2004, 17:41
In tom-continually, that I consider or count from last menses, t. To. Prospective date of conception I do not know. Uzist too was surprised, that the child advances development.
And here about a placenta he just nothing has told or said, I subtracted or deducted, that should be 0 on my term. To the doctor has run, she speaks "no trouble", but nothing explains.: ((