PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day the dear doctor! At me to you such question - four...

Natalia
31.07.2004, 05:12
Kind time of day the dear doctor! At me to you such question - four months ago it was treated from ureoplazmy. Have appointed or nominated: Sumamed, Ofloksin, Metronidozol, Nistatinum, Ginalgin suppositories, Timogen, Diazolinum, Fibs, suppositories with sefekonom. On my question why so it is a lot of??? The Doctor has responded is a minimum. Has bought or purchased all and has passed or has taken place course of treatment. After a course nothing has found the test. But in three months it was necessary to pass or take place the repeated analysis, that I and have made (hardly later...) . Ureoplazma has returned!!! Besides that to me have appointed or nominated again a heap of medicines, to me have appointed or nominated also procedures which... mmm... Well, in general by virtue of my age and education to me are TO PUT IT MILDLY unpleasant. It would be desirable to avoid it or this. Heard, what very good results are given with treatment by butters or oils, oblepihovoe, a tea tree, what so pregnant women - that you znaetet on this question treat even? Whether It is impossible kak-to reduce that the list listed above medicines? To poison or persecute itself too not so it would be desirable... It can is possible to combine reception of any "base" antibiotic with masloterapiej? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 16:02
If at present you do not have complaints to pass or take place so intensive treatment it is not necessary, you will earn a dysbacteriosis. Make control inspection in other laboratory.