PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask you, help or assist to understand my situation, t. To....

Love
30.07.2004, 05:08
Hello! Very much I ask you, help or assist to understand my situation, t. To. The specialized centers on treatment of illnesses or diseases shejki at us in edge or territory are not present a uterus, and opinions of doctors strongly miss. I am afraid to miss time, and to prompt a correct choice there is nobody. Today was at the desire in onkodispansere in occasion of erosion shejki (with 1995.). Have taken soskob with sh/uteruses and a smear on flora (in norme-10 12). Zakljuchenie-erosion sh/m, relapse. The doctor erosion bad has told or said, that, there are purulent discharges (though a smear in norm or rate, the analysis on ZPPP and provocation and on atypical kletki-negative). Has told or said, what it is necessary to treat a candidiasis (but in fact the analysis in norm or rate), and later month the deep electrocoagulation (ostensibly, a cryolysis and the laser is necessary to me not pokazany-WHY?). But me already cauterized erosion (1993.) And I did not give birth or travail! In this center in the further treatment to me have given up also I has addressed to the gynecologist. She categorically against any intervention. Has told or said, that erosions net-it is an ectopia (the size about a three-cheap coin) hormonal and how much it or her do not treat she again will appear, that cauterization is very dangerous to me, can lead to a cancer. Has registered any Membranulas: romazulan and a theelol (whether they will help or assist ZAZHIVIT erosion?), has told or said it is necessary to become pregnant and all will pass or take place (at me a polycystosis, sterility or barrenness). Tell or say, who from them the rights? Whether it is necessary for me to treat all over again allocation? With what to begin treatment? If the laser write what he (gelievyj or another is necessary to me, and at us here concepts have no that about it or this). I very much wish to be treated and recover, that then not perelechivatsja, but concept I have no as it to make, all hope for you. Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 15:08
Considering your anamnesis, I would not recommend surgical treatment. Will correct or adjust more correctly function of ovaries, to become pregnant and after sorts or labors to solve the problem about shejke uteruses. Allocation can be caused by presence of erosion. It is possible to treat appointed or nominated by your gynecologist. As to spend treatment by the THERAPEUTIC laser - laserotherapy gelijneonovym the laser.