PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 27 years. Apparently at me a hepatitis With. Already there is more than year...

30.07.2004, 18:42
Hello. To me of 27 years. Apparently at me a hepatitis With.
More year I am observed in this occasion. 4 times handed over analysis PTSR
S.Tri's virus hepatitis of the answer positive, one - negative.
The quantity or amount from 6 000 000 spears or repetitions in July of this year has lowered or omitted up to 2 000 000 in
November. I test gravity in the field of a liver. Biochemical parameters in
To norm or rate. In October only nabljudos rising the ALAT on 6 units. Then again
All was normalized. Mine muzh-the first and unique sexual portner. He is not sick,
Operations to me never did or made, I did not take a great interest or was not fond in narcotics. Parents not
Are sick. Whence it on my head, I do not know? I very much want the child. And my doctor
Already wishes to start me to treat an interferon. Tell or say, what probability
Full convalescence and whether treatment will be reflected in the future child? Whether gave birth or travailled to somebody after intensive interferonoterapii?
Thanks. I look forward to hearing.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 13:14
Probabilities of convalescence nkakoj after an interferon of therapy, therefore I would recommend consultation in the first infectious diseases hospital (there the center for pregnant sick of a hepatitis) and eremenet because if illness or disease not in the active form, about terrible anything is not present. I had some women, suffering a hepatitis, during pregnancy prophylaxis FPN was spent and all have given birth to healthy children