PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term of 40 weeks, another has gone in zh/to, my doctor in holiday, and, it or her zameshch...

Katya
30.07.2004, 23:35
At me term of 40 weeks, has gone in zh/to, my doctor in holiday, and another, its or her replacing, has frightened me: as, speaks, you had an endometriosis patrimonial activity can not begin and it is necessary to lay down on stimulation. (by the way, she has put term - 39 weeks).

But in fact I the doctor at which I was observed all term, did not speak anything to me about it? Who is right? What to me can threaten?

To me 28 years, at me were an endometriosis and have removed one appendage, the second have partially cut. To me spoke, that there will be problems with conception of the child, but, thanks God, it has occured or happened! Pregnancy proceeds normally though threats of discontinuing diagnosed, but here 40 weeks, and the baby, similar, and is not going to to be born... Toxicoses practically was not, there are edemas, but not strong - move independently, an increase of weight of 15 kg, a BP in norm or rate. I drink vitamins and I am on a regular basis observed at the doctor. During pregnancy the clamidiosis (which has been treated several years ago and directly ahead of pregnancy analyses were negative) was unexpectedly showed. Naturally, it or he was treated at once and now with analyses again negative.

Whether respond, please, the endometriosis really transferred or carried earlier can cause or call otstutstvie patrimonial activity? Whether it is necessary to lay down on stimulation?

Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 13:01
No, the endometriosis is not the reason of disturbance of patrimonial activity. Stimulation of patrimonial activity to be spent at perenashivanii pregnancy after dignostiki this status on US and durations of gestation. If you perenashivaete hospitalization is desirable.