PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich. Unfortunately, after reception Diferelina and in...

Tatyana
27.07.2004, 23:12
Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich.
Unfortunately, after reception Diferelina and the restored cycle in current of 4 months pregnancy has not come or stepped.
Acknowledgement or Confirmation to it or this the bleeding which has begun today.
Explain to me, please, that could occur or happen in this cycle. He very strongly differed from all previous. Vo-the first, duration of a menses was only 4 days, at usual 6 7, the breast constantly hurted or was ill;was sick, to 8 day of a cycle has fallen BT up to 36.5 and for four days has risen up to 37.0
Has held on up to 20 days slept 36.9 a little and has come to pass, well absolutely unexpected - for 21 day of a cycle the bleeding has begun. First there were not greater or big of allocation, well and at night all on the present. I did not have such short cycles, usually it is 28 days, and here... I do not know that to me to think. To the doctor only on September, 8th.
Planned to do or make already insiminatsiju.
Whether there could be it not taken place pregnancy.
In advance I thank you for consultation.
Yours faithfully,
Tatyana

Kamenetskij B.A.
31.07.2004, 12:55
Tatyana! To make the conclusion on the basis of subjective data difficultly enough. Change of character monthly on a background of reception of preparations frequent enough phenomenon.