PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation is necessary to me. For 8 months at me was two abortions on 8 week....

Karin
10.07.2004, 13:57
Consultation is necessary to me. For 8 months at me was two abortions on 8 week. The first - I have rolled down or have slid with a ladder, the second 5 months later after 1 an abortion - speak the kid had 15 superfluous chromosomes.
The doctor assures, that similar is very widespread and to not repeat any more. Sends to try or taste again (as for the first time and the second - with a cyst - try or taste. Month after 3 months of a bleeding - try or taste). I Feel as the guinea pig. Prompt what to do or make?

JAsnovidjashchaja
11.07.2004, 05:12
Personal karma. Reconsider the acts. Whether you allowed ADVICE or COUNCIL to make an abortion? Be sorry.

Olja
12.07.2004, 21:12
What to do or make?.... .prezhde all not be the guinea pig if you do not trust the doctor change the doctor!!!! Address internally on consultation to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist, be surveyed and treated (3 months of a bleeding it not norm or rate, at you dysfunction and obvious problems with a hormonal background), and then and become pregnant again.....
As to genetics the special risk is not present, but t. To. You had an abortion a fetus with chromosomal anomalies it is necessary to pass or take place prenatal screening (certainly when again it will become pregnant)... .a: US at the expert in good honey. The center (TSPIRS on Sevastopol, MONIAG, etc.), the analysis of a blood on AFP if it will be necessary also a capture of an amnionic liquid, a biopsy of a chorion. Usually in large akushersko-the gynecologic centers is genetik at it or him and it will be necessary to you to be observed. Calm down also success to you.

Karin
13.07.2004, 06:30
OLE:
Thanks, Olja. I live in the USA, and it complicates all very much. Here very good emergency medetsina, and preventive - at very low level. At me a pain not passing or not taking place on the right though cyst at the left, and nobody mmozhet to explain, that at me - all rengeny, analyses in norm or rate... And the pain remains.
Whether there is any program on 2 3 week of full inspection in one of the Moscow centers so that I could arrive to holiday and be surveyed completely... I am tired from local confusion. .mne 35 years. And I wish to have the child, healthy...
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
There can be you and are right. We had very serious attitudes or relations with the husband, and I was afraid to give birth... Here all so is astable, especially now.
But I very much would like to have the little girl. Help or assist.
I am very cracked by loss 2. Before there were very intense 7 years of immigration I has lost the liked person, my father of 4 5 times was on edge or territory of mors - I saw the person in black some times before each case not in a dream, and departing to a dream. I very sarcastically concern to all "miracles", but I know, what is it not game of my imagination. My mum saw it or him on javu in broad daylight - something like grey smokes. He has warned it or her to remain of the house - anglijski and was dissolved. Sounds simply as sumasshedstvie. But my mother - the geologist. She possesses simply man's mind or wit to invent any bosh... She saw it or him before a dream too...
For last 7 years I became very hysterical and I am afraid of everything that earlier of me it was not observed...
That to me to do or make... I am not self-controlled absolutely...

Karin
14.07.2004, 16:20
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ: there Can be you and are right. We had very serious attitudes or relations with the husband, and I was afraid to give birth... Here all so is astable, especially now. But I very much would like to have the little girl. Help or assist. I am very cracked by loss 2. Before there were very intense 7 years of immigration I has lost the liked person, my father of 4 5 times was on edge or territory of mors - I saw the person in black some times before each case not in a dream, and departing to a dream. I very sarcastically concern to all "miracles", but I know, what is it not game of my imagination. My mum saw it or him on javu in broad daylight - something like grey smokes. He has warned it or her to remain of the house - anglijski and was dissolved. Sounds simply as sumasshedstvie. But my mother - the geologist. She possesses simply man's mind or wit to invent any bosh... She saw it or him before a dream too... For last 7 years I became very hysterical and I am afraid of everything that earlier of me it was not observed... That to me to do or make... I am not self-controlled absolutely.

JAsnovidjashchaja
14.07.2004, 18:37
Karin, there are healers of such level, that remote job for them - a daily practice. And to go it is not necessary anywhere:) . Leave the address, I shall write to you. The reason of a pain to tell or say to you... Well. You, vo-the first, zombirovany (the negative program). By the way, the energetichnym the husband. Already IT should be removed or taken off. Pregnancy at you will be, but in following year and... Leave the address, I shall give still the information. And the girl needs TO be PLANNED in good time then it will turn out. A pain at you not ginekologicheskigo the order. Soldering bryzzheichnaja presses on sigmu. On an abdominal wall. Even I can help or assist you of all for 3 sessions. Infections at you are not present, yes you and itself strong, actually. Do not look through a dark prism, difficulties should be GRATEFUL. And the person who came, is your ancestor. For it or him it is necessary to pray: he mytar then he will not come. It is a pity, that you non-christian. He (ancestor) has not been buried (has not been devoted to the ground). If you would be christened, all would be adjusted. And (soul) you strongly would help or assist him. (he was lost on war.)

Olja for Karin
16.07.2004, 10:10
.. Yes... I have thought that you in Moscow....
For 2 3 weeks in Moscow it is possible to be surveyed practically in any honey. The center, BUT I to you recommend to address in the Centre of science of obstetrics and gynecology (it or him still name the Center on health protection of mother and the child) m. Konkovo street Ostrovitjanova-Oparin's street..... There for today the best experts on gynecology, on sterility or barrenness, on genetics (it I speak you not as the interested person:)). Success...

Karin
16.07.2004, 12:00
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
I live in the USA, and my grandfather with maminoj the parties or sides really was gone bezvesti on war, to us have informed on a communal grave in 45 years near Voronezh, but whether he has been buried or not - I with confidence cannot tell or say.
To me have advised to throw bread and a trifle through a brachium on road and to sleep with acute chei-nibud under a pillow. Like he has left, but sometimes I feel such strange feeling - pavor, a presentiment-
I can not explain... And with the husband - you are right... At it or him a strong field - he simply puts an arm or a hand on a sore point and a pain ceases... Yesterday it has helped or assisted me to fall asleep. But he suppresses me awfully character. Now he cannot find job - and I am naturally guilty.
And the address: 11826 Carmel Lakes Dr
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
e-mail: vitiania@hotmail. com worker Charlotte. LC@Berlitz. com
I shall address to the doctor tomorrow with your diagnosis.
Write to me, please.

Karin
17.07.2004, 02:02
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
I live in the USA, and my grandfather with maminoj the parties or sides really was gone bezvesti on war, to us have informed on a communal grave in 45 years near Voronezh, but whether he has been buried or not - I with confidence cannot tell or say.
To me have advised to throw bread and a trifle through a brachium on road and to sleep with acute chei-nibud under a pillow. Like he has left, but sometimes I feel such strange feeling - pavor, a presentiment-
I can not explain... And with the husband - you are right... At it or him a strong field - he simply puts an arm or a hand on a sore point and a pain ceases... Yesterday it has helped or assisted me to fall asleep. But he suppresses me awfully character. Now he cannot find job - and I am naturally guilty.
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
17.07.2004, 07:23
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
18.07.2004, 06:54
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
19.07.2004, 18:35
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
21.07.2004, 09:51
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
21.07.2004, 23:48
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
22.07.2004, 14:49
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
23.07.2004, 09:09
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
24.07.2004, 00:52
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
25.07.2004, 03:15
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
26.07.2004, 16:53
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

Karin
27.07.2004, 17:48
JASNOVIDJASHCHEJ:
Charlotte, NC 28226
USA
Karin Agabekov
Write to me, please.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 12:26
Now we shall write on Emelju. Doctors cannot help or assist you.

Karin
29.07.2004, 21:19
And why you so are aggressive? The person expresses the opinion and your right, no less than mine, to agree or not. If you learn prislushchivatsja to another's opinion - quite probably, that something will appear useful. All great rejected for their eccentricity, that voobshchem-that has rejected mankind for many years back.
And then, it in fact not a crime - to have the opinion, the a view. You have. Vulnerability throttle it is impossible to cover with aggression.

Question
31.07.2004, 10:02
AND WHO IS AGGRESSIVE?

Karin
31.07.2004, 12:24
Larisa.