PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Handed over analyses on infections, results negative, except for...

Elena
26.07.2004, 14:44
Hello! Handed over analyses on infections, results negative, except for - ureoplazmy. The doctor has written out sledushchie lekrstva: Klatsid; Mikomaks; Metovid; Terzhinan. The doctor also has told or said that is treated it is necessary in pair. I have read through that ureoplazma is a natural microflora and to treat unessentially. Whether tell or say so it if is not present, whether that it is necessary to accept all tablets which doctor has registered (strong antibiotics) or it is possible to spend on drink some of them. Thanks

Lena.
30.07.2004, 12:15
What term at you? I treated it ROVAMYCINUM, it is an antibiotic which is harmless at pregnancy. All has successfully treated.

Elena
31.07.2004, 06:30
To me the doctor has told or said that like not the pregnant woman. The menses should be in the extremity or end of this week. All the same it is possible to treat Rovamycinum?

Lena.
31.07.2004, 12:09
I cannot tell or say to you. I think, that only the doctor should appoint or nominate to you treatment. You can tell or say to the doctor about the doubts in occasion of those medicines. Or to consult at other doctor.