PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt please, after an inflammation pridakov (it would be treated in...

Anna
30.07.2004, 11:16
Good afternoon. Prompt please, after an inflammation pridakov (it was treated in hospital, at an extract have told or said that occasions for trouble on gynecology are not present) at me there does not pass or there take place temperature 37 37, 2 3 months. In a blood it's OK, except for the raised or increased lymphocytes - one month ago 47, now - 54. Now to me 24 years, an inflammation of appendages for the first time were years in 17, then the side periodically hurted or was ill;was sick, in 19 years laid in hospital in this occasion once again. Last (third) time - in October, 2002. There is small albesent allocation, but an analysis of smears and crop of a distance by nothing (it was checked on a chlamydia, uro-and miko-plasma, spid, a lues, a thrush). Last time the gynecologist has appointed or nominated syringing and polizhinaks, treatment has spent, but the result is not present. After last extract small pains were 1 time, it is more than complaints basically are not present. US of a small basin of anything bad has not found out. Prompt please, whether the temperature in 37 37 can in my case, 2 is caused by gynecology? In the rest at me complaints are not present, there is no even a cold. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 11:36
In general that can, and in particular tell or say trubno.