PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor, prompt what to do or make and as it is urgent... Now I on 14...

Vick
28.07.2004, 19:46
Good afternoon the doctor, prompt what to do or make and as it is urgent... Now I on 14 oh to week of pregnancy, 3 weeks as have appeared an itch in the field of an anus, and he amplifies, constipations at me are not present, now I accept many medicines: Polyvitaminums, an iodine, 6, djufaston, Acidum folicum and vitamin E - whether such set can lead to a dysbacteriosis of an intestine? The matter is that I genikolog has appointed or nominated to me reception only in March, whether it is necessary to wait so longly or already to follow directions. If it is not terribly that I shall wait for the reception. Thanks.

Alla
31.07.2004, 00:02
I do not know, whether is the reason of an itch that you accept, but - to mine, you have gone too far in vitamins. Good Polyvitaminums (for pregnant women) have ALL necessary vitamins and minerals - both an iodine and Acidum folicum and 6 and others. And nekotoroye even on 100 200 % more than necessary daily norm or rate. And you drink all successively - yes at you not only the itch can begin......

Olja
31.07.2004, 11:21
Yes, with vitaminchikami you have obviously gone too far. I at all do not accept some vitamins, and simply normally I eat.