PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor if it is possible or probable, respond, please, very urgently. To me do or make provo...

Olga
30.07.2004, 02:01
The doctor if it is possible or probable, respond, please, very urgently. To me do or make provocation for the analysis on the latent infections under the scheme or plan Pyrogenalum 25 50 100 125 150 MPD to alternate or interleave in day to a gonovaccine 0, 25 0, 5 0, 75 1 1, 25 1, 5 in muscular. There were 3 nyxes from 11. Has just found out, lymph nodes in an inguen, temperature 37.7 were very much raose. At all I do not know, whether to do or make to me tomorrow an injection, like it is necessary dokolot up to the extremity or end, and on Tuesday - analyses to make, but very much reaction of an organism confuses me. Tomorrow Saturday, a nyxis I do or make at myself in settlement, in an ambulatory, my gynecologist any more does not work till Monday, and to opinion of the local nurse I trust not so. I ask, help or assist.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.07.2004, 10:41
It is normal reaction to introduction of these preparations, therefore finish shumu.