PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute, the doctor! Thanks for your answer (yesterday I addressed to you on in...

Irina
30.07.2004, 13:58
Zdravstvute, the doctor! Thanks for your answer (yesterday I addressed to you in occasion of reception mersilona). Today there was such problem: it is necessary to accept the last 4 tablets, but the menses has begun already today! As I already wrote yesterday, it is the third month of reception mersilona. The first mesjats-all was normal, vtoroj-the menses has begun at once next day after reception of last tablet, and sejchas-earlier for 4 days. Whether it is necessary to finish this packing now? Whether it is necessary to address again to the doctor and to ask to replace a preparation, or podozhat one more cycle? Before the doctor appointed or nominated to me "triella" (I asked to pick up something close to trikvilaru as he very much arranged me, and in France it or him is not present). With "triella" the situation was similar mersilonu. I in a bewilderment, especially here, in France, on reception to the gynecologist it is necessary to enter the name for a month forward. Now we are going to on a vacation to Russia: Can be to me it is necessary to consult there and to pick up other preparation (and that it or he could be bought in France). But I am for the present not so good orietirujus in assortment of contraceptives in France (here them sell only under prescriptions).... Or it is necessary to buy or purchase for the future trikvilar?

Soboleva L.I.
31.07.2004, 07:35
Hello, Irina! If you have an opportunity address to the gynecologist in Russia is better and be reserved by a recommended preparation.