PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, hello! At me a question: in how much weeks approximately nachi...

Anna
27.07.2004, 23:37
Girls, hello! At me a question: in how much weeks the child and when it is necessary to start to worry approximately starts to move. At me pregnancy of 18 19 weeks. While - silence. When wore the first daughter, was not such izobilja information and, naturally, did not think as when should be, therefore I do not remember absolutely when there was the first shevelenie. And now polazila on sites for pregnant women, something everywhere is written to 17 weeks already is necessary to feel. And I do not feel! Share, girls at whom when the kid has started to move? Thankful in advance.

Nata
28.07.2004, 17:45
At me 18 I week, but I too do not feel shevelenija though any sensations in a stomach or belly are, but to tell or say what is it I am exact the child cannot... Pregnancy at me the first. But in general the doctor to me has told or said, that to 20 j week can hear distinctly or clearly so I think time is...

Tatyana
29.07.2004, 08:32
Usually after 17 weeks. But, I think, all approximately. If it is the second child shevelenie, as a rule, it is felt a week earlier, than with the first. On myself I remember, that the first shevelenie very weak, as a small fish hvostikom. Also it was audible only in full silence. So I think, alarm to beat still early, if all rest in norm or rate:-)) time Will come, and all will hear.
And more: happens, as term put not always precisely. For example, me put all over again one, and "have then thrown off" 2 weeks.

Masha
29.07.2004, 12:55
Much depends and on yours komplektsii if you polnenkaja will feel later, and in general since 16 ti weeks (I have felt on 18 oh) do not experience, your kid moves already for a long time, is simple you yet do not feel. I advise before a dream to lay down on a back to put an arm or a hand on a tummy and to listen

Anna
31.07.2004, 07:24
Thanks, girls! Success all!