PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Share, please, the girls accepting or accepted...

Alain
28.07.2004, 09:37
Hello. Share, please, the girls accepting or accepted tri-regol. Whether he has shown in the further, after the termination or discontinuance of reception. What by-effects during reception?

Natasha (20)
29.07.2004, 23:47
I accepted its or his half a year, in the mornings toshnilo. The familiar doctor has advised to not accept any more as they nepodhodjat for mine vozrosta, strong, it is better Marvelon.

Willow
31.07.2004, 07:15
Alain, this all individually. I shall tell or say by own experience, contraceptive tablets should be accepted, only in advance having consulted with the doctor and having handed over necessary analyses. On an example: I without consultation saw Marvelon: the thrush has tortured. By advice or councils of girlfriends poprobyvala Tri-regol: all anything, but became nervous, reception probably has very much affected or influenced a hormonal background, on the extremity or end of the first, the second month of reception: tears, hysterics every day, discontent, depression of an inclination to the wonderful husband. For itself a conclusion has made: I shall be protected in another way. Success