PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 35. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me androkur (Testosteron-Depotum is strongly raised or increased), and after n...

Limma
30.07.2004, 14:25
To me 35. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me androkur (Testosteron-Depotum is strongly raised or increased), and after it or him at me were gone monthly. Has registered djufaston, but also after it or him have not come or stepped. What has occured or happened in an organism? Now at me in general they, whether that, have disappeared? A delay about 45 50 days. Such never happened or was possible at any hormonetherapy in other occasion (I was treated for an allergy) earlier. I am not pregnant. There are what preparations provoking a menses? What to me to do or make? Only I ask do not direct or refer me to the endocrinologist - there do not answer questions of patients. I live not in Russia, therefore it is necessary to search the help virtually...

Malanova T.B.
31.07.2004, 06:43
1 It is necessary to make control US (a status endometrija, presence of follicles in ovaries), 2. To hand over hormones on LG, FSG, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum.
3. By results of to look, what hormones to you to give. At us Androkur it is not used at all.