PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on 14 j to week of pregnancy. Would like to depart to holiday at self-summer, on...

Christina
28.07.2004, 12:15
I on 14 j to week of pregnancy. Would like to depart to holiday at self-summer, flight lasts 2 hours. Whether It would be desirable to learn or find out will damage or injure;hurt it to the child.

Tanjusha
31.07.2004, 03:53
I live on western poberezhi Kamchatka, and I study in Petropavlovske-Kamchatka, time pereleta-40 minutes. For 14 weeks (on conception) flied, no trouble has not occured or happened, though the first trimester proceeded completely not smoothly. Even on the contrary, I in the plane have started to feel as my kid to move, all forty minutes of flight. It was more tremendous, on Thursday again we are going to to fly, already home. In general, if there is no threat to fly is possible about seven months (later not airlines accept all) though my friend has transferred or carried two successful flights with threat of an abortion. I in the beginning of pregnancy flied from Peter to Kamchatka. So if very well to be afraid netego. Happily to have a rest.