PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Rabaev S., prompt, please. In this cycle I shall be probovat...

Katya
29.07.2004, 16:39
Dear Rabaev S., prompt, please. In this cycle I shall try or taste arts. insem, on 10 12 d. After I shall make analysis HGCH if pregnancy will not be at once to you on reception on EKO. 1. Tell or say, whether I shall be in time at once next month to make EKO? 2. Whether it will Be necessary to hand over again all analyses (a laparoscopy in the summer - all analyses from June), in fact it too considerable money, and at us with the husband all analyses by way of. 3. Can not do or make to me stimulation in this cycle at iskussvt. ins., in fact then there is a probability that it is necessary to pass or miss month EKO? Respond, please.

Rabaev S.G.
31.07.2004, 03:18
1. To make procedure EKO you will be in time, but to hurry up I do not advise. 2. All analyses to hand over it is not required. Finally to be defined or determined with analyses and terms of carrying out of procedure EKO it is possible at internal (or on ph. 7249099) for consultation.
3. At carrying out of AI without stimulation the probability of a positive take decreases. I wish to emphasize once again your purpose not carrying out of procedure EKO and pregnancy hence it is not necessary to hurry up. Thorough training is necessary, is possible or probable dop. Research, the decision of a question on the scheme or plan of stimulation. All this demands time. Yours faithfully Savely Gavrilovich.