PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pregnancy of 4 weeks. The husband now on a trip, in Israel...

Evgenie
26.07.2004, 21:07
Hello! At me pregnancy of 4 weeks. The husband now on a trip, in Israel. And there he was ill with something like a flu, with a heat, tussis and a rhinitis. In 5 days he should arrive, and I am afraid, that I can catch. Inoculations from a flu at me are not present. Prompt please, during what period sick of a flu or an angina can be infectious and what measures to me should be accepted to not pick up illness or disease?

Creambird
29.07.2004, 12:15
Before the termination or discontinuance of signs of disease is a flu (it is passed vozdushno-to dropwise or drip by). The angina - other question is a bacteriemic or bacterial infection. Infection with a bacteriemic or bacterial infection probably through the general or common devices (plugs, spoons...), at close contacts. To not be ill - oksolinovaja ointment on mucous a nose and minimizirovanie contacts with ill or sick.

evromedprestizh
31.07.2004, 03:05
In a week the husband hardly for you will be dangerous. Accept profilakticheski Dibazolum. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.