PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I had such history. I have laid down in oncologic the prices...

Natalia
30.07.2004, 23:41
Hello!
I had such history. I have laid down in the oncologic center it or him. Blohina with the purpose to perform plastic operation on shejke uteruses (a hyperplasia after unsuccessfully sewn up seams after sorts or labors in 2000). There as well as it is necessary have taken the analysis on a cytology which nothing has found out. Have performed operation. But when the result of a histology - the diagnosis - a serious dysplasia has come. Doctors have been shocked as well as I.
Would like to learn or find out, that to me to do or make further. How much or as far as it terribly or informidably? Advise to rise on onkouchet and all. And I experience in occasion of: whether I can become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail now (children at me are not present though gave birth or travailled - prenatal destruction of a fetus).
Initially (after the second unsuccessful pregnancy - an abortion of 7 weeks) it has started to be surveyed in TSPSiR 2 on Shabolovka. There it was treated for a mycoplasma shejki uteruses. Further to me also have advised to understand with shejkoj at onkoginekologa at this center, but with the purpose its or her plastics or plasties.
Now all heals well. Very much I wish to have children!
Thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
31.07.2004, 01:58
Dear Natalia! I think, that you have the full moral and legal right to receive answers to all questions interesting you at your doctors treated you in the center. You cannot release or let off without concrete explanations and references. If nevertheless, something remains not clear, can address in gospital-RU. To you as can help or assist with system of the free-of-charge city oncologic help. To be registered at rajnonnogo onkoginekologa, can ask a direction in the City Oncologic Dispensary for consultation.