PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, 3 months ago I have given birth. promuchalas with thoracal feeding nearby...

Fedotova Olga
29.07.2004, 12:10
The doctor, 3 months ago I have given birth. promuchalas with thoracal feeding about one month and to feed to me have forbidden (constantly the temperature under 40) inflamed also. Now nagrubshchie, sdoit hardly it is possible for a breast, the volume ele-hardly donyshko a tea cup covers. Also do not come monthly. How long it is necessary to wait for them, and more about contraception. Up to sorts or labors saw Logest, all was without problems. Now it or him to buy, the budget does not allow. Has bought or purchased Miniziston. I certainly understand, that looks like a selftreatment, but visit to the gynecologist is problematic with 3 h the monthly kid. And it is usual at us recommend spirals which cause pavor in me. And about hormonal contraceptives I ask, because it is similar that on legs or foots varices. And here I do not know what to do or make, monthly do not come, whether and if will come it is possible to drink Miniziston at varices.

Irtuganov N.S.
31.07.2004, 01:56
Dear Olga! For the termination or discontinuance of a lactemia can use Parlodelum or bromkriptin (closely or attentively follow the instruction, preparations have side effects). PROBABLY, it will accelerate restoration of a menses. But be protected! Before restoration of a menses - mestno, and then get out to the doctor. It is better to spend two hours for consultation, than God forbid... Success!