PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the delay 3 days, has addressed to the doctor with painful sindromo...

Olga
29.07.2004, 16:12
Hello!
At me the delay 3 days, has addressed to the doctor with a painful syndrome in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Possible or probable pregnancy has prevented to him osmoret me and to take a smear on the analysis. That, what is it pregnancy I am almost confident (we with the husband calculated days for conception, and the breast is unusually sensitive). Have decided to wait with the doctor for 10 days monthly. I am am disturbed very strongly with nagging pains to me have ordered: vitamin E, suppositories with a papaverine and noshpu. Why there can be pains? Whether threat it? Very much it would be desirable to save the child... And more at me once again "attack" of a thrush, and I am afraid that or to undertake, how to be?
Thankful in advance.

Oshchepkova S.R.
31.07.2004, 01:32
Candidiasis to treat only after 12 weeks of pregnancy, now mestno it is possible only for a bur with Glycerinum. The written out preparations to accept necessarily + Acidum folicum. Pains can be connected both with threat, and with expected for a menses.