PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pending semens of the donor, my doctor has spent the report of stimulation by the following about...

Marina
30.07.2004, 11:55
Pending semens of the donor, my doctor has spent the report of stimulation as follows - 5 15 day klomifen, 18 j day - 8000 units of Gonadotropinum, 19 20 - on 500 units of Gonadotropinum, 22 day - 8000 units of Gonadotropinum. As a result the insemination was unsuccessful, and umenja the cycle has changed - the cycle following stimulation was anovulatory and all cycle went brown smearing allocation, a today's cycle - on 5 put temperature skaknula up to 37, 1, on 6 j day has fallen, and dominating folikul on US - 24 mm (it for 5 day at 28 day time cycle!) ju prompt please what danger of dysfunction to me threatens and that it is necessary to undertake to restore a normal ovulatory cycle. Thankful in advance for the detailed answer.

Kamenetskij B.A.
31.07.2004, 00:03
I, unfortunately, do not know the report of stimulation described by you and in the literature known to me not vsrechal. As if to your cycle I think, that if you in this cycle from preparations will not receive anything, following will be normal.