PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor on sterility or barrenness has diagnosed me an endometriosis. Has told or said...

Elena
29.07.2004, 14:08
Hello. The doctor on sterility or barrenness has diagnosed me an endometriosis. Has told or said what to treat it will be necessary fizioprotsedurami and neporedstvenno before conception (we with the husband shall treat now a Trichomonas) will be planned, that the endometriosis completely cures only pregnancy. Whether tell or say, please, the endometriosis can really cause sterility or barrenness and as usually it or him treat. Can, I can undergo treatment independently?

child
30.07.2004, 22:35
I can tell or say by own experience the following. Before treatment of an endometriosis I did not have even an ovulation. Surgical have by removed endometrioidnuju a cyst on an ovary and prizhgli the centers of an endometriosis in a peritoneum, then three cycles of preparation Zoladeks and in two months after treatment I have become pregnant. Pregnancy now 8 weeks and I hope, that at me all will pass or take place safely. And to you I can tell or say, that doctors speak all, that the endometriosis is an essential obstacle for pregnancy. Think, whether there is at you time to try or taste doubtful preparations? Success to you