PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In what the reason of rising of a level of Prolactinum in a blood?...

olga
24.07.2004, 05:27
In what the reason of rising of a level of Prolactinum in a blood?

Natalia
26.07.2004, 17:46
I too would like to understand, t. To. I the doctor spoke all over again, that is possible or probable, a tumour of a pituitary body, at MRT have found out nothing, then she has got off simply a phrase: Means, dysfunction ". What does it mean, if at me is not present any other attributes giperprolaktinomii (neither disturbances of a cycle, nor headaches, anything), and Prolactinum huge - at norm or rate 3, 8 ng/ml at me he skips from 30 up to 110 ng/ml. Thanks if will respond.

Last through it.
29.07.2004, 05:10
It can be stress, an overstrain or overvoltage, have become worn out.

At me so was too. Only I not the woman.
Week I have a rest at home, Prolactinum in norm or rate. After 2 weeks of job again excess. I accept Parlodelum.

Kirsanov A.A.
29.07.2004, 17:35
The reasons giperprolaktinemii can be mnogo-disturbances in system gipotalamus-a pituitary body, mikro-and macroadenomas of a pituitary body, inflammatory processes in the field of a hypothalamus, disturbances of job of a thyroid gland, adrenals, a polycystosis of ovaries, a renal failure, etc. And often it is necessary to spend extensive enough inspection for finding-out of these reasons.
www. mcrm. ru

Olga
30.07.2004, 20:53
The dear doctor!

5 years am treated for sterility or barrenness 1. In total I can not become pregnant about 5 years.
Passed or Took place inspections: pipes in norm or rate, smears in norm or rate, hormones all in norm or rate
Except for Prolactinum (rising urovnjai treatment Dostineksom-normalization of a level,
But the doctor has told or said it for a year..?)
At the husband of disturbances is not present, spermogramma in norm or rate. Handed over on compatibility - 60 %.
Passed or Took place 3 courses of stimulation of an ovulation (there was a good answer - up to 8 ootids).
Did or Made 1 time an insemination. The result is not present. Pregnancy has not come or stepped.
Now treatment has stopped.
Advise, whether it is necessary to do or make iskustvennoe a fertilization?
Whether the allergy on nenestuplenie pregnancy can affect or influence?
(Since the childhood I allergik - a food allergy, an allergy on antibiotics, etc.)
Olga, 27 years.
Thanks.