PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I do not know, that to me to do or make: several months ago at m...

Svetlana
29.07.2004, 06:25
Hello the doctor! I do not know, that to me to do or make: several months ago at me have appeared an itch and allocation, analyses have shown: chlamydias. It has started to be treated. All anything, but in parallel with an itch and vydelenijami were pains in right hypochondrium and disturbance of a chair. Chlamydias has cured, after antibiotics there was a thrush, now treat it or her. But the liver every day has more strongly an effect. Tell or say, whether the infection of type of chlamydias and thrushes to influence job of a liver and an intestine can?

Svetlana
30.07.2004, 20:20
Hello the doctor! I do not know, that to me to do or make: several months ago at me have appeared an itch and allocation, analyses have shown: chlamydias. It has started to be treated. All anything, but in parallel with an itch and vydelenijami were pains in right hypochondrium and disturbance of a chair. Chlamydias has cured, after antibiotics there was a thrush, now treat it or her. But the liver every day has more strongly an effect. Tell or say, whether the infection of type of chlamydias and thrushes to influence job of a liver and an intestine can? In advance thanks!