PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The matter is that to me nyxes of sodium diosulfat have been registered in...

Natalia
29.07.2004, 17:18
Hello! The matter is that to me nyxes of sodium diosulfat intravenously have been registered, and gde-that to the termination or ending of a course in the put term have begun monthly. The first day all as is usual, and on the night of the second very strong bleeding has opened. And in general I felt normally, nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. Has gone on reception to the gynecologist. Me have looked or seen and have suggested to lay down in a hospital to make cleaning, and what's the matter and have not understood. I have refused, and after 3 nyxes chloride all has passed or has taken place. In what here business? Whether there can be it from nyxes of sodium diosulfat?

Irtuganov N.S.
29.07.2004, 21:33
Dear Natalia! It is difficult to tell or say. Anyway inspection to you can be passed or taken place.

Natalia
30.07.2004, 20:14
Hello! Was today on US Have told or said that at me a bilaterial polycystosis. My gynecologist now in holiday, and the nurse speaks that no trouble, the pier it happens at each second woman. Whether actually it so (presence of cysts is not terrible) from what can pojavljatsja these cysts. I already have one child, whether they can kakto resolve if shall tell or say I shall give birth to the second?