PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me again a question about contraception. 7 years ago has established or installed...

Gabriella
27.07.2004, 19:56
Hello. At me again a question about contraception. 7 years ago has established or installed Naval Forces, but all ONE and a half MONTH every day - bleedings of type a menses, and at night - it's OK. Having tormented and the charter from constant linings has addressed, to the doctor - he was horrified - my spiral as though someone chewed and has braided.... Then he to me has told or said, that my organism does not accept alien or foreign bodies up to such degree......
Has now reflected on the repeated equipment or installation. Whether costs or stands or again as will be? Here, in America even consultation of the doctor costs or stands dearly or expensively. It would not be desirable to pay huge money for the equipment or installation of a spiral, and then in couple of weeks for its or her "dismantle".
My question - whether often the uterus so mutilates spirals and whether speaks it what is not necessary ANY MORE?
Then to me there were 27 years. Now 34.
On how much percent or interests spiralzashchishchaet from beremenosti?
In case of beremenosti it is desirable to make abortion because the child will be not high-grade - whether the truth it?
In advance thanks big for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
29.07.2004, 10:22
1. I for the practice for the first time read about such case - " my spiral as though someone chewed and has braided " - most likely, she has incorrectly been put, from here and constants krovjanistye allocation. 2. Naval Forces for you, really, an optimum variant of contraception. 3. The pregnancy, attacking a background of Naval Forces develops absolutely normally. Naval Forces does not influence in any way a fetus.

Gabriella
30.07.2004, 19:40
I do not know, like the doctor was good skilled or experienced, the friend to my parents....
Thanks for the answer.
Last question - in what a difference between idle time, silver and other spirals? And what form more reliable - T-figurative, o-figurative? Or still that? What is what percent or interest what will not come or step beremenost more preferable also?
Thanks.