PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pereodicheskie inflammations of a uterus already during 6 years after posledn...

En
25.07.2004, 01:34
At me pereodicheskie inflammations of a uterus already during 6 years after last sorts or labors (only 3 sorts or labors). Pereodichnost vospoleny in 3 6 months. Analyses all good. Did or made laparo two years ago concerning an endometriosis. Have not confirmed, though there is a predisposition. Have put varices of a uterus. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment. Bleedings during monthly have decreased. But inflammations repeat. Pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. The US shows presence of an inflammation and vospolitelnoj to a liquid around of a uterus. Appendages and ovaries by way of. Treatment. In 3 months all repeats. Was on consultation in Moscow. Have assumed, that during last pregnancy as there were many breaks, sshili it is not absolutely accurate and it is necessary to make a plasty. But besides it only the assumption. That to me to do or make and where it would be possible to address that this nightmare has ended.

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 00:08
Can arrive To the Centre of science of Obstetrics and gynecology of Russian Academy of Medical Science, but only after August, 23rd.

En
30.07.2004, 17:57
And where there is this Center?