PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor. Recently my girl (her of 19 years) descended or went to the gynecologist....

Sher
29.07.2004, 08:17
Hello the Doctor. Recently my girl (her of 19 years) descended or went to the gynecologist. As an occasion strange pains during employment or occupation by sex have served. The matter is that only at a pose when we edgewise and I with zadi, all OK. And here at any dr. Poses at it or her morbid reaction. And so, the gynecologist has appointed or nominated US, and anew to be on survey. And the doctor the made US has told or said, that a pier a uterus at the girl double, ostensibly it from a birth and at sorts or labors there can be complications. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion, before repeated visiting the gynecologist. Thankful in advance...

Soboleva L.I.
30.07.2004, 17:56
Hello! Anomalies of development of a uterus to which the gemination of a uterus - a congenital pathology concerns also. The given disease can really lead to complications - probably sterility or barrenness, threat priryvanija to pregnancy, nevynashivanie to pregnancy. The best, that your girl now can make - to address to the gynecologist. When pregnancy will be planned, close or attentive observation of the doctor is required.