PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 years cannot become pregnant. At the husband a cancer (the melanoma - 1, 5 years) whether can it...

Elenka
26.07.2004, 22:04
2 years cannot become pregnant. At the husband a cancer (the melanoma - 1, 5 years) whether can cause it, or the reason in preparations, which he accepted (a full course 1 year " Intron-And ") In advance thanks. Inspections I all have passed or have taken place (a blood, pipes, ovaries, hormones and so forth all in norm or rate)

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.07.2004, 12:02
I think, that the reason is change of a spermatogenesis at your husband after the spent therapy. However to not guess it is meaningful to carry out research of a semen.

Elenka
30.07.2004, 02:12
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. When we have decided to give birth to the child of opinion of doctors were divided or ed undresswere. Oncologists speak, that after application " Intron-And " cells of my husband could mutate and it will entail deviations or rejections at the future child. Other experts consider or count that cancer patients already from the beginning of disease have changes at a cellular level and whether treatment is important spent, but the child can be patients or patient. But there are doctors who consider or count what exactly now, when there is no retsedivov and inspections show all in norm or rate, it is possible to give birth to the healthy kid. What chances at us? Thankful in advance. Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.07.2004, 16:46
Immunomoduljatory do not concern to group teratogennyh preparations (leading developmental anomalies of a fetus). Application of this preparation, could cause a fervescence, that indirectly could affect a spermatogenesis during its or his application.