PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor!!!! I wish to consult with you! To me of 20 years.....

Lena. R
29.07.2004, 15:05
Hello, the doctor!!!! I wish to consult with you! To me of 20 years... Has married 5 months ago.... A sexual life has begun with the husband, but three months before wedding.... I had a problem of contraception as I am yet ready to become mum..:)) I have consulted to the gynecologist and began to accept Logest. Accepted its or his half a year..... Any by-effects from the list specified at me was not. Except that in the first month of reception were smearing krovjanistye allocation. But they have quickly enough passed or have quickly enough taken place.... I have read through, what is it normally, it is adaptation of an organism to a preparation. All was excellent or different, but on istechenju half a year I have decided to make a break and to descend or go on survey to the gynecologist. There was in a shock when the doctor has told or said, that at me an erosion shejki uteruses.... Moreover in additives a candidiasis. I understand nothing - whence that has undertaken - in occasion of erosion in general nikakh complaints were not..... In occasion of a candidiasis too - an itch, tvorozhtstyh vydeleny. Allocation were, but light, I thought it norm or rate. And then to all other results of a smear and a tank were added. Crop: the mixed flora - stafilakokki, streptococcuses, diplokokki, mushrooms, leucocytes is (a lot of) and more a Trichomonas. The last in general has killed me..... . How you consider or count - these Trichomonases can be passed only sexual by or kontaktno-household too? To Simply me the gynecologist has told or said, what is it the last communications or connections of the husband most likely affect..... And I here do not exclude an opportunity, that itself gde-that have picked up.... Can in pool... On a beach..... Vobshchem I do not know.... Erosion at me too interesting - shejka the atypical form.... All giperemirovana also is inflamed... Like all this while only a superficial inflammation according to the gynecologist. And it is valid - she began to do or make to me processings Hlorfiliptom and dusting powders (an admixture of antibiotics, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and antimicotic LS) SHejka has considerably turned pale, prioblera a normal form, has decreased in sizes..... It is supposed, what is it influence Logesta. Tell or say, dock, whether there can be it so????? Tomorrow I shall start to accept Metronidazolum, Nistatinum, lineks..... And still to me the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to process shejku Vagotilum.... On how much I know it an acid or something there in this sort. Simply I think: can it is not necessary do or make it or this? All and so will pass or take place can? Vobshchem - all in meditations and doubts. Help or assist, pliz to understand!!!! Probably my letter long and naprjaguchee. But chtozh, it would be desirable to state all simply. P. S. Yes. And more - I here think in occasion of underwear - boil I it or him I can not, potmu as it is necessary then new to buy... Can Safegard wash? Though I in itself doubt..... And modet in general Nistatinum? To dissolve it or him kak-nibudt in water? And it can is absolutely not necessary? Advise. Thankful in advance for your answer.

Olga-not-doctor
30.07.2004, 16:30
What for to find out that as well as whence? Let the husband will hand over analyses and all will rise on the places. And why it is so much experiences iz-for ways of infection??? He should experience it, that has infected you!! For you up to it or him were pure or clean and pure in what, I think, at it or him doubts are not present! And you know about its or his communications or connections perhaps only yes he... It is not necessary to charge with all itself:) Eni twist lechit-that it is necessary for both of you. To you the doctor has not told or said About it or this?.. That kasetsja erosions - me have personally advised radiomethod to treat... Speak, for not given birth or not travailled - the best variant. Though personally to me nothing hochetstsa while to do or make... Only wads with oblepihovym butter or oil... On such cardinal measures to go strashnovato...