PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, it is passed by right of succession epile...

Love georgievna
28.07.2004, 03:10
The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, the epilepsy is passed by right of succession. The matter is that at my great-grandmother and at mum - the epilepsy, at me - is not present. Probably, what is it disease is passed through generation. Respond, please, I can have healthy children?

Talanova E.J.
29.07.2004, 06:08
Dear Love georgievna! In your case internal consultation at vracha-genetics as the epilepsy can be shown separately is shown, and can be one of displays more generalizovannogo diseases. In case of the isolated epilepsy risk small, but presence of two cases of an epilepsy (through generation) - the basis for more close examination.

Love georgievna
30.07.2004, 05:21
Dear Elena Jurevna, thanks for the answer to my report from 22.02.01.19 : 00 : 35. Prompt how to enter the name, please, to you on reception, whether it is necessary to come together with mum or to bring history of its or her illness or disease enough?

Talanova E.J.
30.07.2004, 15:46
Dear Love georgievna! I do not conduct reception. You can address in nauchno-polyclinic unit Mediko-of a genetic centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science, street Moskvoreche, 1 ("Kashirskaja"). Ph. of registry - 324 87 72.