PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Recently I have learned or have found out, that at me a rhesus negative. But...

The anonym
28.07.2004, 10:55
Hello, the doctor!
Recently I have learned or have found out, that at me a rhesus negative. But 4 years ago I have made abortion.
Whether I can have the healthy child in the near future?

The anonym
28.07.2004, 19:28
Hello, the doctor! Recently I have learned or have found out, that at me a rhesus negative. But 4 years ago I have made abortion. Whether I can have the healthy child in the near future?
At my husband a rhesus positive.

Galina
30.07.2004, 06:53
Looking at the cook term abortion has been made. The opportunity of an abortion of the subsequent pregnancy consists that on 6 week in an organism of mother (certainly provided that at mother negative, and at the father of the child positive) antibodies to erythrocytes of the father start to be developed or produced that causes a hemolysis of erythrocytes of the child and to an abortion. Therefore if you have made abortion on term early, than 6 weeks the probability of an abortion is very small also you can give birth to the normal healthy child and if later - does not mean, that you never can give birth, simply probability of an abortion high, though at reception necessary preparations from the very beginning of pregnancy and regular inspection during pregnancy you can give birth to the normal child.

Maljarskaja M.M.
30.07.2004, 15:44
Hand over the analysis of a blood on antibodies to rezus-to the factor. If they are not present, that's all right. Is - tell or say about it or this lechshchemu to the doctor that onia meant. The probability rezus-the conflict to each pregnancy raises or increases on 10 %, but it does not mean an abortion. It is just necessary to foreknow and be about it or this ready. And all this is actual only if at artnera rezus-a positive blood