PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In the extremity or end of August went on the control over the gynecologist. She...

Svetlana
26.07.2004, 01:05
Hello, the doctor! In the extremity or end of August went on the control over the gynecologist. She has found out in me a cyst of the left ovary. I before was disturbed with pains in left to a side a little. The doctor has told or said, that I have come on reception in 6 8 weeks. Today I again there went. The doctor has told or said, that the cyst at me was not gone, the cyst has remained the same size - 6 see the Doctor has told or said, that me it is necessary to operate. But at me pochemu-that doubts in this analysis. Monthly come in time, all without deviations or rejections. I live in Germany. About a nem. Tongue I have some problem, and to consult to me any more to whom. Advise, please, that to me to do or make further. On operation to me strashnovato to go. I married 1 year, was not present children. Pregnancy does not come, I do not know why. I Look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Thanks

Malanova T.B.
29.07.2004, 14:02
If according to control US for 6 7 day of a cycle education remains, according to US it is possible to tell or say precisely enough, what sort this education and to solve the problem on operation.

Valery
30.07.2004, 14:56
Hello, the doctor! In April has passed or has taken place treatment in occasion of a cyst of the left ovary. After treatment repeatedly US absence of a cyst (showed last time in the extremity or end of August). 19.10.04 has addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of a delay monthly (37 day) and US has shown a cyst of the left ovary and thin endometry. What will advise - surgical treatment or therapy? Thanks.