PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my name is Elena to me of 28 years. I wish to give birth to the child, but very much...

Elena.
24.07.2004, 17:23
Hello, my name is Elena to me of 28 years. I wish to give birth to the child, but very much I am afraid. As three years ago I was pregnant, but on 27 week there was an abortion. After that I have handed over analyses, at me have revealed antibodies to tsitomegalovirosu a credit 37. The doctor mene has told or said, that the abortion was iz-for a virus.. Now analyses have shown, that antibodies have increased 57. Other doctor speaks, what is it informidably, with such parameters of credits to treat it is not necessary also the reason of an abortion is not. And I am afraid to be solved on pregnancy, I shall not take off or I shall not cure yet. Whether prompt, please, it is necessary to treat, if yes what treatment is the most effective?.

Malanova T.B.
27.07.2004, 21:23
1. Visit in specialized protivogerpeticheskom the Center, they are engaged and TSMV. 2. Only on the basis of resulted or brought, in absentia, I cannot recommend you anything.

Elena CH
30.07.2004, 14:00
Dear Malanova T.B.
I have received your answer. The center protivogerpeticheskogo at us is not present. Whether you can prompt me under my resulted or brought more detailed analyses. I handed over analyses: definition of a level of antibodies to toksoplazme in Serum of a blood - negative, to a virus of simple herpes - otrits., Lireopifsma urealiticum - otrits, chlamydias - otr. Revealing of antibodies to a cytomegalovirus in Serum of blood Ig G - positive - 57 ED, Ig M - negative.
Whether with such analyses it is possible to plan conception of the child without the control of the good expert. Please, respond. My gynecologist suggests me to buy or purchase in the certain drugstore any natural preparation of the Chinese medicine, but as she said very dear or expensive, that causes in me doubts in its or his efficiency. As the drugstore is underlined the gynecologist.