PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! For me prepare for procedure gidrogisterosalpingoehograf...

Tatyana (Irkutsk)
27.07.2004, 23:16
Hello, the doctor! For me prepare for procedure gidrogisterosalpingoehografii. Wanted carrying out of manipulation under the general or common anesthesia, but the doctor has told or said, that she under a narcosis she is not done or made... But... At me proof pavor before all gynecologic interventions!! And before uncertainty!! Help or assist me please!!! Respond, procedure (on the average) what is the time borrows or occupies, how much or as far as she "is painless", how (by means of what adaptations) in a cavity of the uterus and pipes is entered fizrastvor? How much morbidly open shejku uteruses and than? Never before any manipulations with shejkoj to me did or made (except for a colposcopy). For me it is very important!!! Thankful in advance.

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.07.2004, 09:24
This procedure can (and in our clinic differently and does not happen) is spent under the general or common anesthesia.

Concealling or Thawing
30.07.2004, 13:50
Yes broste you, it is absolutely tolerant and even the idea on a narcosis does not arise. He is much more hardly transferred or carried, than this procedure. I speak, because I know on myself.