PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I have given birth 8 months ago, and since then at me on 2 3 times a month...

Finished
27.07.2004, 14:39
Zdrastvujte! I have given birth 8 months ago, and since then at me on 2 3 times a month swells and the stomach or belly hurts as though begin monthly, eto lasts couple of days and passes or takes place. Monthly come during. I have gone to the doctor, he has recommended to have a drink " what nibud " a hormone. Tablets. On uzi have told or said that except for a two-corned uterus no pathologies at me are present. What is the two-corned uterus? eto a pathology? From it or her there can be pains? And to what similar pains can testify? In advance thanks for the answer

Asty
28.07.2004, 09:10
At me to the same this month, did not give birth or travail, I sin on kolit-a gastritis, but sensations same, as at M, though up to them even a week.

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.07.2004, 01:40
I would recommend to exclude for the beginning a pathology of an intestine, at absence of last reception of hormonal contraceptives is really shown because the described phenomena can be at a premenstrual syndrome. Kasaemo a two-corned uterus is a developmental anomaly of a uterus (that however has not prevented to give birth to you), usually she does not give pains.

Olga
30.07.2004, 12:16
With two-corned it is familiar 2 years. Two identical DM does not happen, about gravity of your pathology the x-ray film of a uterus - procedure rather unpleasant can bring final clearness only. If an internal cavity of the uterus not by way of - sensations in the beginning of a menses can be different, down to strong pains. Other pains and "tumescences" - not from DM, be surveyed, do not pull.