PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich. 1. To me 39, 5 years, live in France, sde...

Eva
21.07.2004, 10:06
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich.
1. To me 39, 5 years, live in France, has made 2 EKO, with ootids of unimportant quality. 1 two 3 type, 2 j three 2 type. Both of time unsuccessfully. FSG = 8. The doctor approves or confirms, that a situation critical, suggests to do or make third time only with a donor ootid. What will you advise? Whether Is, on yours, at me chance to try or taste with the ?
2. With me have remained koe-what medicines, in different kolechestvah, GonalF, Pjuregon, Dekapeptil, Menopjur which periods of validity different and soon come to an end, from two different reports, would like to pass you, that can to that facilitate a problem financially. I can pass with whom that in the middle of December, tolkl I do not know, whether will reach - will be a minimum a floor of day without a refrigeration cabinet and in the plane... And more, it is necessary, that ktoto has met, or has approached or has dropped in to the address of, I can write it or him to you separately.
Thanks for the answer.

Eva
24.07.2004, 18:52
I wish to add, that any anomalies neither at me, nor at the husband it has not been revealed (a semen average), except for as last diagnosis " weariness of ovaries ".

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.07.2004, 18:27
I agree with opinion of your doctor and, I think, my references in a similar situation would not differ. As if to preparations, I think that there will be women for whom they are really necessary. Offer at forums of patients (www. eva. ru; www. probirka. org)

Eva
29.07.2004, 03:58
Boris Aleksandrovich, I and shall make, though turn on.-year. But whether I can try or taste, expecting, attempt in " a natural cycle "? In that case, the cell turns out better quality, though also one?
Whether has sense in my case poprinimat Ovariamin? Whether Has sense to accept DHEA? Yours faithfully, thanks for the answer, Elena

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.07.2004, 12:05
Elena! The Probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy in a natural cycle is very low. I do not think, that it is necessary for these or it;this to be engaged. In occasion of preparations of the reference your attending physician can give only.