PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accept Logest 2, 5 years. Till now occasionally bad samochuvs...

Irina
28.07.2004, 16:18
Hello! I accept Logest 2, 5 years. Till now occasionally bad state of health, a nausea. The weight especially has not increased, but employment or occupations in sports a hall these or it 2, 5 years are ineffectual by way of pohudanija, the weight costs or stands on a place. My trainer assumes, that wines to that tablets, and advises to be protected by other method. Whether the truth, what OK brake pohudanie (superfluous 5 kg)? Whether necessarily to visit or attend the doctor before cancelling OK? Advise as to be protected (most reliably) without tablets and a condom? To me 22 years, did not give birth or travail, obortov was not. Pregnancy I plan in a year. Thankful in advance.

Lina
29.07.2004, 23:14
Ok the most reliable contraceptives.
It is possible still a spiral, but there should be no female illnesses or diseases.

It is lovely
30.07.2004, 10:42
Your trainer is not right. Do not risk, after cancelling OK danger at once is very great to become pregnant, t. To. Function of ovaries becomes sharply more active or will sharply be activated.