PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What preparations stimulate an ovulation? I wish to achieve an ovulation in both jaichn...

Katya
27.07.2004, 14:22
What preparations stimulate an ovulation? I wish to achieve an ovulation in both ovaries to conceive twins

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.07.2004, 08:02
Preparations stimulating an ovulation are accepted under the control of the doctor and US because have mass of by-effects from which disturbances of a hormonal background - the lung....

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.07.2004, 19:14
Independently stimuljatsie it is not necessary to an ovulation, t. To. At stimulation of an ovulation there can be by-effects and rather serious. Reception of preparations goes only under the control of the doctor. Reception OK is given chance to become pregnant two at a birth at women after 30 years (the percent or interest of possible or probable two at a birth increases) and after reception OK over 6 months.

irina korytkina
30.07.2004, 05:09
After treatment of a ureaplasma by antibiotics of some makrolidov: rulid, klatsid, vilprafen, - in a blood antibodies of a mycoplasma (hominis) in a combination 1 : 8 are found out. Whether It is necessary to apply k-l other antibiotics or to appoint or nominate ch-l immunostimulirujushchee?
In advance I thank for the answer.