PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, help or assist. At me two children 1998 and 2000 of a birth. Mesjachny...

Tanja
29.07.2004, 18:23
Please, help or assist.
At me two children 1998 and 2000 of a birth. Monthly with 13 ti years, regular. I have chronic andeksit and
neperemosimost hormonal contraceptive preparations. From time to time happen allocation. 31.01.2001
Has put in. To. siral multiload during monthly. In two weeks after that has passed or has taken place a plentiful bleeding
17. 02 on 21.02. According to the gynecologist accepted hemostatic preparaty-Vicasolum, Ascorutinum, broth pastush-
To her of a bag. Today 24.03 monthly is not present. Whether presence of a spiral can to influence disturbance of a menstrual cycle in greater or big
The party or side? Whether can provoke reception of these preparations a delay? What probability of pregnancy at ustnovke
Spirals of such type? THANKS.

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.07.2004, 04:36
Can both a spiral, and reception of preparations to provoke a delay of a menses. At correct equipment or installation VMK the probability of pregnancy is shown to zero, but nevertheless visit or attend the gynecologist - iz-for what a delay.